Who doesn’t love being pampered and taking extra care of their skin regularly?
Here’s how to prepare for your first/next facial.
- Wear comfy clothing and prepare to unwind.
- Come with a clean face.
- Avoid/pause retinol or products with active ingredients, exfoliating and waxing 72 hours before your appointment.
- Come with a skin goal in mind and confidence to discuss all skin concerns.
- Bring your current products with you.
- Show up early to fill out the paperwork.
- Schedule ahead of big days.
- Gym Enthusiast? Hit the Gym first.
- Stay out of the sun and away from tanning for five days before your facial.